The way you manage your mobile phone insurance online has changed
Instead of visiting this website to manage your mobile phone insurance, you can simply sign into your Halifax Online Banking. This means that once signed into your Halifax Online Banking you will be able to register your mobile phone, make a claim and update your details directly from there, without having to remember separate sign in details.
If you are not already registered for Halifax Online Banking it is important that you register so that you can continue to manage your mobile phone insurance online. You can register today in a few simple steps by visiting www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline
You can also manage your mobile phone insurance by calling 08451 24 14 00.
Here's how to register your phone online:
- 1. Sign in to Online Banking.
- 2. Select your Ultimate Reward Current Account from the 'My accounts' page.
- 3. Select the 'Account benefits' tab to view your account benefits. If you've already registered your mobile phone insurance details, your policy information will be automatically loaded.
- Q: Why am I seeing this message?
- A: Direct access to this website has closed. To continue to manage your benefits online, you’ll need to be registered for Halifax Online Banking.
- Q: How will I manage my benefits if I am not registered for Halifax Online Banking?
- A: Registering for Halifax Online Banking is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes, but you can also call 08451 24 14 00.
- Q: What has happened to the information I have previously registered online?
- A: Don’t worry, all of your information is still securely held, it’s just how you access it that has changed.