The way you manage your benefits online has changed
Your account benefits all in one place
The way you access your Lloyds Bank Added Value Account benefits online has changed.
Instead of visiting this website to manage the Mobile Phone Insurance and Save What Matters™ benefits which may come with your account, you can now do so from one easy-to-manage place – Lloyds Bank Internet Banking. Once securely logged on to Lloyds Bank Internet Banking, you’ll no longer need to use separate sign in details to access details about the Mobile Phone Insurance benefit.
If your account comes with this, access to the Save What Matters benefit will also be provided through Lloyds Bank Internet Banking, however, you’ll still need to sign in to that provider’s website using separate sign in details for now.
You will need to be registered for Lloyds Bank Internet Banking to use this feature and access your benefits online, because direct access to this website has closed. All of your existing information is still securely held, the only thing we are changing is how you access it.
If you are not already registered for Lloyds Bank Internet Banking it is important that you register so that you can continue to manage your Added Value Account benefits online. Go to www.lloydsbank.com/current-accounts.asp for more information
You can also manage your AVA benefits by calling Membership Services:
- Silver customers: 08456 03 18 39
- Platinum customers: 08458 50 53 00
- Select customers: 08457 16 11 16
- Gold customers: 08458 50 50 56
- Premier customers: 08456 04 04 40
- Q: Why am I seeing this message?
- A: Direct access to this website has closed. To continue to manage your benefits online, you’ll need to be registered for Lloyds Bank Internet Banking
- Q: How will I manage my benefits if I am not registered for Lloyds Bank Internet Banking?
- A: Registering for Lloyds Bank Internet Banking is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes, but you can also call Membership Services to manage all your benefits except for Save What Matters which is an online only service.
- Q: What has happened to the information I have previously registered online?
- A: Don’t worry, all of your information is still securely held, it’s just how you access it that has changed.